Thursday, June 4, 2009

Luminess Air Pro Makeup Kit


Luminess Air : I have found the answer to all my make-up woes with the Luminess Air: Airbrush Makeup System. I have not had it long, mine arrived about 2 months ago. I have used it nearly everyday since and I have to say "I LOVE IT!". I am finally getting used to using it, it takes a little practice before you get the hang of it. My complexion looks amazing with this. I can do the most amazing contouring and covering for an even, FIERCE, flawless complexion. I do have to combine 2 shades (F5 and F7) to get the right shade for my skin tone which sucks but I rather that than be off color. Do remember to use moisturizer before applying it though. The first time I used it without moisturizer my skin looked a little dry and scaly. I found the shipping ridiculous ($32!!! for standard shipping WHAT!!!). They only mentioned the shipping cost after my card had been charged so I was a little upset at the high cost but soon calmed down when it arrived and I tried it out. Everyone keeps telling me how gorgeous my skin looks and I am thrilled! For someone with sensitive skin that hates old sponges and brushes the air brush approach is best for me because nothing ever has to touch my skin. I also joined the make-up club which sends out your shade on a recurring basis to you so that you never run out. Cost excluding shipping $300.00 Purchase at www.luminessair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment