Thursday, June 4, 2009


OLAY PRO X : I love it!!! In particular the Eye Restoration Complex. I want to sing it from the mountain tops! I noticed a few vertical lines under my left eye (I NEARLY DIED!), my first lines ever (I am 29 years old) and I freaked out! I ran to CVS (literally drove like a maniac) and bought this as part of the Starter Kit. Olay’s starter kit for their Pro-X anti-aging line consists of the Pro-X Age Repair Lotion with SPF 30 (1oz), Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream (1oz) and the Pro-X Eye Restoration Complex (0.3oz ). Within a week the lines were gone! No kidding! I have a lot of yellow undertones in my skin and am prone to darkness around the eyes. I am happy to report they have been significantly reduced (only I can see them at this stage which is awesome!) . I love the other ProX products too but this one is the best of them all. It totally exceeded my expectations as I tend to be quite dubious about some of these formulations. This stuff though, it works! I do find it a little pricey for the quantity however to stave off the aging process and protect my youthful appearance I forked it out willingly. I do wish it were a little cheaper so I could use it liberally. LOL There is a money back guarantee from Olay if it doesn't work for you but the way that I feel I could kiss who ever made this stuff. Its super! Available at CVS and other stores Approx: $43.00


No comments:

Post a Comment